2017 is upon us, and with it comes a new slate of shows and a whole bunch of mid-winter premieres that you can look forward to. If you are looking for a way to work through the winter blues and you enjoy a digital cable subscription, here’s what you can look forward to—and most of these are shows the cord-cutters simply can’t get!
New Shows on Cable
There are a few brand new premieres you will want to check out from some of the hottest channels out there, including:
- Legion on FX promises to bring an X-Men spinoff to screen
- Crashing on HBO gives you Judd Apatow’s look into the NYC standup scene
- Twin Peaks returns for those who have Showtime, after more than 20 years
Returning Cable Shows in 2017
There are also some old favorites coming back this spring, including:
- Black Sails on Starz enters its final season as Finn and John Silver face off
- Suits will return in March to finish its exciting sixth season
- The Americans brings us back to the early 1980s on FX in early March
No matter what genres you warm up to, there is a lot to love about cable TV in the first quarter for 2017, and some of the best titles can only be seen on cable!