Affordable Connectivity Program
You could be eligible for a discount of up to $30/month toward broadband service.
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a Federal Communications Commission (FCC) program to help low-income households pay for internet service. If your household is eligible, you can receive $30/month discount on your internet service. Only one monthly service discount is allowed per household.
Here are the ways your household can qualify for the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP):
- A household is eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program if the household income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, or if a member of the household meets at least one of the criteria below:
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year
- Participates in one of these assistance programs:
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veterans Pension or Survivor Benefits
To apply for the Affordable Connectivity Program Benefit:
- Click the button below to create a national verifier account
- The national verifier system approves eligibility. Pioneer Communications does not determine eligibility.
- Once an account is created you can apply for the ACP or lifeline program
- Once approved for the ACP program, you will receive an e-mail with your approval documents. Please send your approval e-mail to email@example.com so that we can enroll you in the program with Pioneer Communications as your provider.
- To help speed up your enrollment, be sure to save your Application ID from the National Verifier.