You could be eligible for a discount of $30/month toward broadband service.
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a Federal Communications Commission (FCC) program to help low-income households pay for internet service. If your household is eligible, you can receive $30/month discount on your internet service. Only one monthly service discount is allowed per household.
Here are the ways your household can qualify for the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP):
- A household is eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program if the household income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, or if a member of the household meets at least one of the criteria below:
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year
- Participates in one of these assistance programs:
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veterans Pension or Survivor Benefits