Billing Frequently Asked Questions
You will need to complete an application to change the name on your account. If a new person will be establishing service, a deposit of credit letter will be required along with the application. A name change due to marriage, divorce, or court order, requires a copy of the appropriate document.
Yes. Click on “My Account” at the top of the page in the blue bar, from there you can login or register for online billing.
To set up Online Payments:
- Open the Pay My Bill page.
- Click the blue “Sign-up” button on the left side of the page.
- Choose a Login Username (the username must be at least 8 characters long)
- In the First Name field…Enter the first name just like it is on your Pioneer Communications statement. NOTE: If you have a middle initial, it should go in the first name field (Example: Jenny
- a. If there are 2 names on the account, (for example: Craig and Jenny Smith), then “Craig and Jenny” should go in the First Name field)
- b. If you are a Business, try putting your business name (as it appears on your Pioneer Communications statement), in the LAST Name field.
- In the Last Name field…Enter the last name as it appears on your Pioneer Communications statement.
- Create a Password with the following criteria (must be between 8 and 32 characters long)
- a. Must contain at least 1 uppercase character
- b. Must contain at least 1 digit
- c. Must contain at least 1 special character (! @ # $ % & * ( ) . , ? ‘)
- In the Customer and Statement field – Locate your Pioneer Communications Statement Number (located under the Summary Detail) on your monthly bill. You will need the 7 digits located to the left of the (-) dash.
- a. Example: Your Statement Number reads 0004135522-001, the 7 digits you use would be: 4135522 in the first field, and the second field will be: 1
- Continue by providing a Primary and Secondary Email.
- Enter the four-digit security PIN you previously set up for your account. If you don’t know your PIN, call at 1-800- 308-7536. We can send your PIN to you in the mail or you can visit a Pioneer Communications office, show proper identification, and pick it up. PIN’s cannot be given out over the phone.
- Fill in a Security question and Click the Signup button.
You always have the option to schedule payments. Simply click the “My Account” link at the top of the page, and once you’re logged in, click on the “Payment Portal” link on the left and then click the “Add Auto Pay” button. While you’re logged in, you can also set up paperless billing by checking the paperless billing box.
If you have any issues setting up an automatic payment or paperless billing, please call Customer Care or your local Pioneer Communications office during business hours and we’ll be happy to help.
They are two completely separate services. We need to provision the line for each specific service regardless of whether you’ve ordered StreamTV or Internet separately–or both at the same time. Each provisioned line requires a unique and separate charge.
If you would like to change your Easy Pay online account password, call our customer service team at 1-800-308-7536.
If your bill has been prorated, this usually refers to a calculation based on the amount of service you have used during the month. For example, if you sign up for service on the 15th of the month, your bill will likely be prorated to around half of your monthly bill.
If your payment is late, or if your service has been disconnected, we recommend you deliver your payment by check or cash directly to your local Pioneer Communications office, where it will be posted immediately.
Telephone service is a lifeline utility, so all money will be applied to your telephone account balance first, and any additional money will be applied to your StreamTV and/or internet account.
Your payment will be applied to your account within two business days. When you make a payment to your Easy Pay account with a credit or debit card, you will receive a confirmation number. Keep the confirmation number in a safe place until you know that the payment has been posted to your account. If your payment has not been posted within 48 hours, call the Customer Care department at 1-800-308-7536 so we can assist you in researching the payment.