We want you to be in the know! At Pioneer Communications, we are committed to providing accurate policy and legal information for all of our customers. You’ll always find the most up-to-date policies, legal documents, tariffs and more right here on our website.
- Master Service Agreement
- Customer has elected to engage Provider to deliver certain communications services, and Provider has agreed to provide those services pursuant to the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement.
- CALEA Compliance
- In compliance with CALEA, Pioneer Communications’ equipment, facilities and services have surveillance capability to assist law enforcement.
- Copyright Infringement
- Learn more about your rights and the actions Pioneer Communications is required by federal law to take if copyright infringement claims are filed.
- Internet Fraud Complaints
- Visit official government web resources to report and learn about internet fraud.
- Lifeline and Tribal Link Up Guidelines
- Learn about the guidelines for eligibility, application prerequisites, and annual eligibility verification process.
- Cookies and other Tracking Technologies
- Information on the use of technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags, and scripts, to analyze trends, administer the website, track users’ movements around the website, and to gather demographic information.
- TV Network Disputes & Pricing
- Pioneer Communications belongs to an alliance of independent cable providers striving to retain flexibility and fair pricing in cable television programming. To learn more, visit TVOnMySide.com.
- Pioneer Communications Internet Services Disclosure
- This document provides specific details about Pioneer’s Internet services to help consumers make informed choices about their purchase and use of those services.
- CPNI Notice
- View more information on how we are committed to respecting the privacy of our customers and members.
- CPNI Statement
- Information about FCC rules and regulations implemented pursuant to Section 222 of the Communications Act of 1934.
- Important advisory from the National Cybersecurity & Communications Integration Center regarding phishing attempts.
- Regulatory Documents
- The services offered under the Pioneer DSL Access Services Wholesale Pricing Plan are provided at wholesale rates to wholesale customers only under the conditions listed herein. By clicking “DSL Access Wholesale Pricing Plan” I acknowledge that wholesale pricing is available only to wholesale customers and not retail customers. DSL Access Services Whole Pricing Plan
- Legal Disclaimer
- Pioneer Communications’ website design and contents are copyright 1998 – 2018, all rights reserved. Material contents of Pioneer Communications’ website may not be published, rewritten, redistributed, or broadcast. Pioneer Communications provides “hyperlinks” to other Internet websites that contain information created, published, maintained, or otherwise posted by institutions, or organizations independent of Pioneer Communications. Pioneer Communications does not endorse, approve, certify, or control those external web sites and the company does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, or timeliness of information located at those sites. Use of any information obtained from those web sites is voluntary, and reliance on that information should only be undertaken after an independent review of its accuracy. Reference on Pioneer Communications’ website or any “link” to external website to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, service mark, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Pioneer Communications. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.